Introduction - Hi!

First post! Time for an introduction. 

My name is Angela, your new friendly NYC music blogger. Right now I'm listening to Green Day's Dont Want to Fall In Love from 'Shenanigans'. I like to know what the writer is listening to when reading music blogs, so I'll try to remember to share that with you. I've been listening to a lot of Green Day lately. I'm going to see American Idiot on Broadway for the second time next week too... 

Anyway, about me - music has always been and always will be my passion, my father is a music teacher and it all started for me with violin lessons at five years old. Since then I kept at it, resulting in both a Bachelors and a Masters degree in Music. I've been out of school for a few years and I'm working in the industry currently, in Manhattan.

I go to a lot of concerts in NYC of ALL types of music (everywhere from Carnegie Hall to Santo's Party House) and I started this blog to share some of my thoughts on music and concert-going experiences with all of you. I entirely love living in NYC for all of the music and events happening here. I never ever have a reason to be bored! It's amazing! 

So I'd love if YOU would share with me what concerts you are going to (or want to see) in and around the city, or any thoughts on shows you've been to lately. I'm always up for discovering new good music!

I look forward to writing and reading your messages.


*~*~*~*~*

"Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness." -Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment